- What is the typical schedule for classical University-Model® education?
- What makes the University-Model® unique?
- What is Christian education like in the University-Model®?
- Why is parent partnership in the University-Model® so important?
- As a parent, will there be opportunities to be trained in the curriculum to help my child?
- How do I know if this is the right type of education for my child?
- How do extracurricular activities function within the university-model?
- We are not a homeschooling family, but we are in the midst of virtual learning - is this different?
- What grades does Second Baptist School University-Model® serve?
- I’m interested in applying for SBSUM. What are the next steps?
- I’m interested in working at SBSUM, how do I apply?
- What are the tuition and fees for SBSUM?
Second Baptist School University-Model will admit prospective students without regard to race, religion, sex or national origin provided that, in the opinion of the school, the student can profit from an accelerated program of studies. Second Baptist School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex or national origin in its educational policies, financial aid, athletic programs or other school-administered programs. Second Baptist School is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.